Paul Grenfell is a UK based creative developer by day, but by night he becomes evilpaul – head of the award winning demogroup Ate Bit. Under this guise he writes demos for the ZX Spectrum, the PC and, sometimes, both at the same time. He blogs about his demos and other things here on evilpaul.org, and collects his inspirations on bitethis.org. Occasionally you may even catch him out in the wild, giving talks and workshops. He is always on the lookout for interesting projects and can be contacted in many ways.
Support This Site
If you like what I do, please support me by buying me a coffee on Ko-fi
Search this site
- Candyegt on Ant Attack Trainer for the ZX Spectrum
- Pouringzzl on Ant Attack Trainer for the ZX Spectrum
- Rachioqdc on Ant Attack Trainer for the ZX Spectrum
- Irrigationdrk on Ant Attack Trainer for the ZX Spectrum
- CHIRPhin on Ant Attack Trainer for the ZX Spectrum
© Paul Grenfell and evilpaul.org, 2007-2020. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Paul Grenfell and evilpaul.org with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.